The Attendance Planner is a networkable and adaptable application which you can use for vacation scheduling, shift planning or rosters.
- The number of buttons for the ‘reasons for presence/ absence’ as well as their description and color design can be freely determined.
- The extent to which employees can make entries for themselves or that access is limited to administrators only, can also be determined.
- Should employees be entitled to make entries for themselves they are restricted to making entries only for themselves and only for future periods.
- Administrators can make entries for all employees and can also correct entries for past periods.
- All entries are logged in a logbook.
- Employees and administrators do not need their own password. The program checks the Windows User Name, so that data security and data safety are ensured.