Entries are made as follows:
- Mark the desired period with the mouse
- Click on the button with the desired reason for presence or absence
- The appropriate code letter is entered
You can mark several days at once. The marking can also extend over weekends and holidays.
Copying and inserting entries
You can mark entries, copy them to the clipboard and insert them as often as you want:
- Highlight the entries which you would like to copy with the mouse.
- Right-click the mouse whilst pressing the CTRL key (the marked entries are transferred to the clipboard)
- Right-click the mouse, whilst pressing the SHIFT key, on the field in which you would like to insert the entries.
- The entries will be inserted beginning from the clicked cell.
You can mark several lines at once. Copied entries can also be inserted in other months.
The button which is operated last is always automatically copied to the clipboard. Instead of consecutively using the same button for single days, you can depress the SHIFT key and right-click with the mouse on the desired cell. You therefore need not repeatedly click on the button for each entry.
You can undo your last entry by pressing CTRL + Z. You can press CTRL + Z several times to undo multiple steps. You can redo an undone action by pressing CTRL + Y.